HOME & ABOUT US GALLERY & EXHIBITS LINKS & EVENTS CONTACT & LOCATION OPENING TIMES
 
 
Click here to see it working...
Single Cylindar Mill Engine
built by in 1900 by Victor Coates & Co.,
Lagan Village, Belfast.
This steam engine powered machinery which was used in the process of making linen. Working until 1976, it was removed in 1986 to the Steam Museum.
   
 
 
     
 

The Steam Museum & Lodge Park Walled Garden
Lodge Park
Straffan
Co. Kildare
W23 X8N4
Ireland

Latitude 53.3117
Longitude -6.599

Email: info@steam-museum.ie

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US

GOOGLE MAPS LINK

 
 
Click on the map to download an A4 printable map.

 

 

May & September 2020

TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Contact us for special interest

 

Saturday & Sunday
2:00pm - 6:00pm

Bank Holidays
2:00pm - 6:00pm


June, July & August 2020

TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Contact us for special interest

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR SHORT NOTICE OF EVENTS



Friday - Sunday
2:00pm - 6:00pm

Bank Holidays
2:00pm - 6.00pm

Steam up every Sunday

 

Heritage Week

15th - 23rd August

Sunday - Sunday
2:00pm - 6:00pm

Any other time by arrangement.


 

 


 

 

Adults

€7:50

Child / OAP / Student /
Group of Twenty

€5:00

Family Admission

 

€20:00

Horticultural / Technology student with card

 

FOC

Last entry: 5:00pm    
 
 
 
HOME & ABOUT US GALLERY & EXHIBITS LINKS & EVENTS CONTACT & LOCATION
  Web and Graphic design by Patrick Browne Design